There are times when a writer is inspired to write something that has a message that the world needs to hear at a precise moment, and such is the case with a recent article that Seth Adam Smith, blogger and Editor-in-chief of Forward Walking.com posted on both his blog and website on 3 November 2013.
The article, “Marriage Isn’t For You, ” immediately grabbed the attention of followers of Seth, as well as friends of those followers, as they began posting links to the article on their Facebook timelines and other places around the web. In fact, Forward Walking.com received so many hits after the article was posted that the site crashed and was down for a short time, but is now back on-line. To date “Marriage Isn’t For You” has received over 22 million hits and still going strong. Even the Huffington Post re-posted the article on their front page on 3 November 2013, the same day that Seth debuted it on his blog and Forward Walking.com.
Seth begins his article by saying, “Having been married only a year and a half, I’ve recently come to the conclusion that marriage isn’t for me.”  Realizing that people reading the article might immediately make the wrong assumption, he urges his readers to continue reading – and obviously they did. This author believes that this article – “Marriage Isn’t For You” – will be trending in the social media world for some time.
- Seth Adam Smith Sends You on an Emotional Roller Coaster with ‘Marriage Isn’t For You’ (americanlivewire.com)
- Newlywed’s viral blog post: “Marriage is not for me” (foxnews.com)
- Husband’s “Marriage Isn’t for You” post goes viral (today.com)
- Marriage Isn’t About You (Huff Post Live)
- Marriage Isn’t For You (ariannabellebrown.wordpress.com)
- Make A Note Monday: Marriage Isn’t For You By Seth Adam Smith (thoughtsofgreatness.wordpress.com)
- Seth Adam Smith: Marriage Isn’t for You (huffingtonpost.com)
- Marriage Isn’t For You by Seth Adam Smith (followingyourarrow.wordpress.com)
- Newlywed Set Adam Smith’s Marriage Blog Goes Viral (yahoo.com)