- 2,360 hits
Hot Off the Press
- As for Me and My House – We Wish You A Merry Christmas! Friday, 13 December2013
- Pinterest Board – Published Articles by the More Good Foundation Friday, 13 December2013
- Let Me Believe – Support Freedom of Religion Friday, 13 December2013
- No Greater Gift Tuesday, 10 December2013
- 7 December 1941 – Lest We Forget Saturday, 7 December2013
- Spiritual House Cleaning Saturday, 7 December2013
- Jacob Marley’s Message Friday, 6 December2013
- What Does the Savior Look Like? Friday, 6 December2013
- What Mormons Believe Thursday, 5 December2013
- Be ye therefore perfect. . . . Thursday, 5 December2013
- David Osmond – Firework Wednesday, 4 December2013
- The Christ of Christmas Wednesday, 4 December2013
- The Piano Guys – Angels We Have Heard on High Tuesday, 3 December2013
- Seeing Through the Eyes of Faith Sunday, 1 December2013
- My Life is in His Hands Sunday, 1 December2013
Chapters of the Story
- A Testimony of A Living Savior
- Corrie Ten Boom – The Hiding Place
- Joseph amd the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration
- Meet the Author
- Movie Wish List
- Of Common Sense – Volume 1
- Of Common Sense – Volume II
- Of Common Sense – Volume III
- Of Common Sense – Volume IV
- Of Common Sense – Volume V
- Of Common Sense – Volume VI
- Of Common Sense – Volume VII
- On Our Own
- Please Sign the Guest Book
- The Great Brain
- The Osmonds – Side By Side
- The Other Side Of Heaven
El Shaddai – The God Who Is All-Sufficient
Some people may say that Christ owns the cattle on a thousand hills. May I extend that to say that not only does He own the cattle on a thousand hills, but indeed He owns the very hills upon which those cattle graze.
Some people may say that Christ is the ultimate physician. May I extend that to say that not only is He the ultimate physician, but indeed He is the Master Physician. He is the Balm of Gilead. He cures all sickness, both physical and spiritual.
Some people attempt to put Christ on a time schedule as if His timing is the same as ours. However, His “clock” is not measured nor calibrated in minutes and seconds as ours. One day for Him is as a thousand years. We may think that He does not come right when we need Him, but indeed, He is ALWAYS right on time.
Some may feel that there is no hope for them and that their life is consumed with utter darkness, with the sun never to shine again. However, He is the Hope of Israel. He is the Light and the Life of the World. There is no darkness that He, the Son of the eternal Father can not penetrate. In fact, in Him, there is no darkness, only glorious light and truth.
Some may feel that Christ does not care about them, and that He has abandoned them long ago. However, He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us. We are never alone on this journey. His watchful eye is even upon the tiny little sparrow, and so if He cares for the sparrow, would it not follow that He does care for you and for me? He is the Master Shepherd and we are the sheep of His fold. He knows each of us by name, and had we been an audience of one, He would have still bled, suffered, and died – just for you, just for me.
~ Keith Lionel Brown
First Presidency Christmas Devotional – 2012
- Follow Morsels of Bread on WordPress.com
Author Archives: Keith Brown
As a boy growing up in a Baptist home, I was raised on the principles of the Holy Bible – the Word of God. I was taught that the real reason we celebrate the Christmas season is not because of … Continue reading
Key Verses: John 3:16-17 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world … Continue reading
Today is National Pearl Harbor Day. On Sunday morning, 7 December 1941, at approximately 7:55 AM Hawaiian time (2:55 AM, Monday, 8 December 1941 in Japan), the Imperial Japanese Navy launched a surprise military attack against the United States naval … Continue reading
If we are honest with ourselves, all of us have some spiritual “house cleaning” that we need to do. “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one” (Romans 3:10). “For all have sinned, and come short of … Continue reading
Thanks to Seth Adam Smith, Editor-in-Chief of Forward Walking, for putting this video together and sharing this important message that gives us all a lot to think about.
Some may wonder or ask, “What does the Savior look like?” I do not believe that the Savior has blond hair and blue eyes as depicted in a lot of Hollywood productions. Furthermore, I do not believe that He is … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what Mormons (members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) really believe? Are Mormons Christian? Do they believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the True and Living God, and that He is … Continue reading
When most of us think of what it means to be “perfect”, we normally associate perfect as being flawless or without blemish. A dictionary definition of the word “perfect” would be rendered as that which is correct to the last … Continue reading
This video features David Osmond performing the Katy Perry song “Firework” with Aubree Oliverson, Nathaniel Drew and the Salt Lake Pops Orchestra.