- 2,316 hits
Hot Off the Press
- 7 December 1941 – Lest We Forget Saturday, 7 December2013
- Spiritual House Cleaning Saturday, 7 December2013
- Jacob Marley’s Message Friday, 6 December2013
- What Does the Savior Look Like? Friday, 6 December2013
- What Mormons Believe Thursday, 5 December2013
- Be ye therefore perfect. . . . Thursday, 5 December2013
- David Osmond – Firework Wednesday, 4 December2013
- The Christ of Christmas Wednesday, 4 December2013
- The Piano Guys – Angels We Have Heard on High Tuesday, 3 December2013
- Seeing Through the Eyes of Faith Sunday, 1 December2013
- My Life is in His Hands Sunday, 1 December2013
- Who is this person that I should know him and love him? Sunday, 1 December2013
- Pentatonix – Carol of the Bells Sunday, 1 December2013
- Be Ready Always to Give an Answer Saturday, 30 November2013
- The Purpose and Blessings of Thanks Giving Thursday, 28 November2013
Chapters of the Story
- A Testimony of A Living Savior
- Corrie Ten Boom – The Hiding Place
- Joseph amd the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration
- Meet the Author
- Movie Wish List
- Of Common Sense – Volume 1
- Of Common Sense – Volume II
- Of Common Sense – Volume III
- Of Common Sense – Volume IV
- Of Common Sense – Volume V
- Of Common Sense – Volume VI
- Of Common Sense – Volume VII
- On Our Own
- Please Sign the Guest Book
- The Great Brain
- The Osmonds – Side By Side
- The Other Side Of Heaven
El Shaddai – The God Who Is All-Sufficient
Some people may say that Christ owns the cattle on a thousand hills. May I extend that to say that not only does He own the cattle on a thousand hills, but indeed He owns the very hills upon which those cattle graze.
Some people may say that Christ is the ultimate physician. May I extend that to say that not only is He the ultimate physician, but indeed He is the Master Physician. He is the Balm of Gilead. He cures all sickness, both physical and spiritual.
Some people attempt to put Christ on a time schedule as if His timing is the same as ours. However, His “clock” is not measured nor calibrated in minutes and seconds as ours. One day for Him is as a thousand years. We may think that He does not come right when we need Him, but indeed, He is ALWAYS right on time.
Some may feel that there is no hope for them and that their life is consumed with utter darkness, with the sun never to shine again. However, He is the Hope of Israel. He is the Light and the Life of the World. There is no darkness that He, the Son of the eternal Father can not penetrate. In fact, in Him, there is no darkness, only glorious light and truth.
Some may feel that Christ does not care about them, and that He has abandoned them long ago. However, He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us. We are never alone on this journey. His watchful eye is even upon the tiny little sparrow, and so if He cares for the sparrow, would it not follow that He does care for you and for me? He is the Master Shepherd and we are the sheep of His fold. He knows each of us by name, and had we been an audience of one, He would have still bled, suffered, and died – just for you, just for me.
~ Keith Lionel Brown
First Presidency Christmas Devotional – 2012
- Follow Morsels of Bread on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: August 2013
We will never be able to forge ahead on our journey through life so long as we are determined to continually look behind us and attempt to relive the days of yore. While we should not bury our past completely, … Continue reading
FIRESIDE CHAT – Saturday Morning, 31 Aug. 2013 Using Things and Loving People Hello and welcome! Come join me by the fire for my weekly fireside chat. During the course of these brief fireside discussions, I will share some of … Continue reading
How do we make Godly decisions? Do we live our life by principle or practice?
I would just like to say a few words about my deep abiding respect for womanhood. In particular, I would like to say a few words on behalf of all the mothers of the world. I have often said, and … Continue reading
This Sacrament talk was delivered to the congregation of the Annapolis Maryland Ward, of the Annapolis Maryland Stake of Zion, on Sabbath Day morning, 15 August 2010. Good morning Brothers and Sisters. I would like to first welcome all of … Continue reading
And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he … Continue reading
One day at a time–this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make … Continue reading
Élder Garon Brett canta “No Ordinary Man” en el sur de Colombia Bogotá Misión Devocional de Navidad en diciembre de 2011,
Élder David James Archuleta y Rebecca Lopez canta “The Prayer” durante un concierto de Navidad en Chile en 2012.
Introduction In early January 1998 I was asked to write a letter of encouragement to the young people of the church where my cousin is the pastor. I decided to take the challenge one step further and write a letter/talk … Continue reading
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: whom having not seen, … Continue reading